Wedding Bucket list
When I started photographing weddings I thought about the kind of weddings I would like to do. Since then I've learned that every wedding is amazing in it's own way. There are still, however, some things that I would feel like I'd died and gone to heaven if I had a chance to photograph on a wedding day. If you could help me tick something off my bucket list let me know!
- A fairground wedding (I've ridden a chair swing backwards, but want more!)
- A wedding in a Swedish forest.
- A wedding at The Asylum in London.
- A teepee wedding.
- A wedding at Pinewood Studios.
- A Spitbank Fort Wedding
- A whole wedding story (photographing the engagement, the pre-wedding shoot and then the wedding)
- LGBT+ weddings (I've done some but more more more please!)
- A wedding with dogs. Lots and lots of dogs!
- A beach wedding.
- An elopement.
- A wedding in an industrial venue.
- A wedding in a completely non-traditional wedding venue.
- A central London wedding.
- A destination wedding.